Click image to see full-sized
How’s your writing these days?
Actually, I’m amazed how poor it is (statistically speaking).
Consider these reflective questions as you write your next piece:
- Why should anyone care about what you have to say?
- Got a beginning, middle and end for your dirty little joke?
- You writing a certain number of words per day?
- Are you reading a shitload to observe and cop other writer’s styles?
- Are you helping the reader notice what you notice?
- Is there a hero in your little piece?
- You doing the lather, rinse and repeat thingie with your writing?
I hope you enjoy the visual. I’ll keep it nearby as helpful reminders to improve my writing.
Related, the timing was interesting, too- I wrote and published my new one-page site at toddaclarke.com, about a couple writing peeves of mine. And with some tips.
Would you expect anything else?
“Write on.” That’s a pun.