I want to become a successful entrepreneur. For myself. For my kids. I want them to learn:
- How to be themselves, offering t h a t to the world
- How to solve problems for and with people
- How to be scientists, learning how to learn, running experiments to get rapid feedback for next steps
- That stopping is not an option… change of direction, for sure, but “failures” are just data
- How to focus on people, more than on the product or service they might be building (which will create a better product or service)
This seems like a better option than racing with stress through life: to get the grades, to get into the school, to get the (corporate) job, at the office, 9 to 5, that so many others are also racing for. Is that how one would design a life?
First, gotta learn how to do these things myself.
Visualonepagers.com. Here I come.